Stolen from LizzieLove.
Write 14 things intended for someone, but don't write their name.
1. Gosh you are so sweet and cute. you are one of the only people that really relate to me on so many levels. we have lots in common and could probably talk for hours. you have been there for me when I have needed you. we have shared so many great times together in english the past 3 years, i wouldn't have english any other way.
2. oMg so first of All your the cutest thing everrrr. let's just say i am not the only one who "glows" here. you are so easy to talk to and i love that about you. you and I just talk hours at a time and get each other so well. you always bring a smile to my face and always make me laugh.
3. first of all my loverrrrr, if it wasn't for you I'd quit StuCo. you are so amazing and sweet. sometimes I wonder what I would do without you. who else would I dance with on my car? hehe. i love you muchoes and we definetly need to spend more time together.
4. We were inseperable growing up and were always the weird kids who would run around the neighborhood doing silly things. I miss our childhood memories of playing scattegories, arts and crafts, hanging around the pool, dress up, and watching "grown-up" movies like dirty dancing. Even tho I never see you anymore you know I still love you and value our friendship. Don't ever change.
5. you are just too witty and cute and i love you muchoes. I wish we would have gotten to know each other better before you left but we still managed to become great friends. I am sure we will have many more fun times to come.
6. Ok so we have had some tough times in the past 9 years, but we overcome them-- together. You know I love you tons and you are just soo goofy and that is what I love about you. So much to say about these past few years. I am glad we overcame our problems and that we are still good friends.
7. OMG so I've known you since like 2nd grade when I first joined ELP. Even tho we have so many differences and various preferences we still manage to find a common ground and stick together. I hope we both go to Trinity and spend as much time there together as possible.
8. O geez. well you are one of the funniest guys I've ever met. You come up with these completely bogus stories that always make me laugh. You make me smile every time I see you. Thanks for being a great friend.
9. Ok first of all, why are you so freakin hot?!?!? Now that thats out of the way. You know you are just so funny and you crack me up. The party doesn't officially start until YOU arrive. You are just one of the few sex gods that grace me with their presence besides number 8 of course.
10. I've known you since half-way thru my freshman year. We met in one of the most oddball classes I have ever taken. You are always so sweet and listen to all of my drama. You help me realize that I don't need to worry about so many things, that I just need to relax and enjoy life. I look up to you and your drama-free lifestyle. Thanks for always being there.
11. So even tho you didn't really know me, you invited me over to your house and befriended me. Look what a little over 5 months has done to us. I consider you one of my best friends and love the moments we have together. You always make sure that I am ok and safe. You are there for me in those moments when I really need a friend. Thank you for being such a great pal, I hope that one day I can show you how great of a friend you truly are.
12. GOSH WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. Even tho we go to different schools and don't talk as much as we used to in middle school you still know I love you. You always make me laugh and always are up for anything no matter how goofy it is. You put us two in the same room together, and you know we will have fun.
13. So you have become like my older sister. I seriously don't know what I would do without you. You have listened to my problems and helped me come up with ways to solve them and avoid future occurances. You tell me everything straightforward and aren't afraid to speak your mind. Even tho we haven't known each other for that long, I seriously value our friendship. Thanks for always being there for me.
14. This has got to be the hardest one to write.... we have had so many great moments together in the past 2 1/2 years. You basically took me under your wing at lunch and brought me into a "family". Becuz of you I have become the person I am today. More bold, confident, and the whole I-don't-care-what-other-people-think attitude. You have the best taste in music and movies, but you already know that . I cherish what we have and hope we don't continue to drift apart for I feel we are starting to. Sure I still talk to you almost everday but it isn't the same as how it used to be. I guess that's what high school does to you. Hopefully we will have ATLEAST one class together next year and more lunches together as well. you know i love you and would do anything for you. Thanks for always being there and being such a great friend.
Man I feel like I just signed 14 yearbooks.
||Currently watching: |
Release date: By 05 October, 2004